A Leader In Math Education Since 1990
Offering a wide range of Math & Literacy Workshops from Pre-K to Middle Years
Box Cars and One-Eyed Jacks is…
We design a Professional Development Experience that is Unique to Your School or District
Our Team of Consultants Is Simply the Best!
- With Expertise in Math and Literacy Education Using Games as a Teaching Strategy
- With Experience in ELL, Title Programs, Special Ed, and Afterschool Programs from Pre-K to 8
- With a Passion for Math Coaching, Mentoring & Best Practices
We have Resources:
We believe effective professional development must involve all “Cardholders”
Workshops for your Teachers
Fun, engaging, practical strategy-concept based workshops for your teachers and educational assistants, delivered by award-winning, practicing educators.
Workshops for your Students
Coaching lessons empower teachers with management strategies for their students.
See Math Games in Action with your class! Learn effective strategies for teaching
concepts, developing math talk, journal writing response, and more.
Workshops for your Families & Parents
Our Family Math Nights help you build support for your teachers and the
work they do in the classroom. Host a night that is fun, engaging and empowering!
The Ideal Professional Development Plan Starts With…
- Design custom resource kits so your teachers and students start using best practices right away. Our team can help you put together the perfect fit!
- Develop follow up professional development to sustain best practices!
- Developing your teacher workshop, addressing both student & teacher needs, tailored to your school’s goals.
- Conducting a family or parent math games night for your school or community.
- Designing a day of coaching model lessons for your students in their classrooms.
It’s a WIN-WIN-WIN For Teachers, Students and Families!